CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Online Finds: Bread Boxes

Since I seem to be going through a definite "housewares" phase, I thought I would pick my daily find from that category. From Pyrex dishes to Lustro Ware canisters, I can't get enough. As I was browsing a local flea market with my best friend yesterday, she reminded me of an old favorite: bread boxes.




I found this amazing 5 piece canister set, including an amazingly cute bread box on Etsy for $60! The glass knobs are a sweet touch to the shabby cottage, colorfully retro appeal of these canisters.



Speaking of amazing Etsy finds, take a look at this tin bread box from the 1950's! The best part? Well, besides the adorable birds (my weakness!)... the wear on the outside and inside of the piece. Obviously, it has been well loved and used in its life, and this is something I'm anxiously considering adding to my own collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment