CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thrift Store Terror Tuesday

Since this is a new blog, I would like to explain what Tuesday means as a Thriftocracy reader. It's Thrift Store Terror Tuesday! What in the poopstick is that? Well, I spent 4 days out of the week thrifting in various cities nearby. Multiple times a day, I will find things that make me laugh, cry, or revert into the fetal position. Example #1:



I'm not sure what makes this mouse so menacing. There's a significant possibility that it has something to do with his metallic purple suit or his random, off-putting hair sprig. I mean, I get it. Rodents shouldn't go full Elmer Fudd and be totally bald. They certainly need bangs at the very least. OH WAIT, THEY HAVE FUR.


Actually, the most concerning factor is the eyes. The dark, soulless eyes. Something mysterious drawing you in, easing you closer to certain doom.
Good luck with that, buddy. Good luck.


0 comments:

Post a Comment